Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sophia Grace Kliewer- 18 months old!

March 2012
Hi everybody! Can you believe I am already a year and a half old! Here's a few things I've been up to...

I'm a really good sleeper these days! My bedtime is at 7 pm and I usually sleep until 7 am and take a nap in the afternoon for an hour or two! I have to charge up my batteries, because I am a busy little bee the rest of the day!
I love to play outside in my backyard, digging in the dirt, picking flowers, drawing with sidewalk chalk, blowing bubbles, and driving around in my little car all over the patio! I also love going to the park! I swing, climb around on the play structure and go down the slide all by myself- there's nothing I'm afraid of!
I love to climb and often give my parents heart attacks when I end up on top of the kitchen table or the counter to grab something I want. I am a pro at going up and down stairs, I can go as fast as mommy can walk when I'm trying to get her to chase me!

I am really strong! I can pick up things much bigger than me and carry them around or move them to wherever I want them to go. Sometimes I surprise Mommy and Daddy with what I can lift! I'm also very brave, if I fall and scrape my knee when I'm running, I don't let it slow me down at all!
I like to push a kitchen chair over to the counter and climb up to help Mommy cook. I dump things into bowls, stir, and taste test for her almost every day. I also like to cook in my little kitchen and am always bringing Mommy or sister a pot of yummies and giving them tastes from my wooden spoon!

I love to sing and dance! Every time we go for a drive in the car, I sing little songs to my family. At home, every time I hear music I start dancing! I often will turn on one of my musical toys and sister and I will dance around the living room together, laughing and smiling, and sometimes singing too!
I understand everything you say to me and am learning to say new things every day! Some things I say a lot right now are, "All done!" "Love you!" "Mine, mine!"  "Oh, yay yay!" and much more!

I get very excited when I hear we are going to eat pizza, curry, or mac and cheese and start cheering and jumping around. I am a really good eater these days! I can feed myself flawlessly with a fork or spoon, including eating soup or cereal by myself! I love my veggies, will eat any kind of meat, and there's nothing I won't try! If sister doesn't finish her food, you can bet I will be up on her chair trying some as soon as I can!

I am very silly and love to do funny things to make sister and mommy and daddy laugh. Sometimes I say 'tickle tickle!' and run around wiggling my fingers and trying tickle them. I like to sit on sisters dollhouse furniture and play dress up with her. All day I play with her, I think she is the coolest! Sometimes we get mad at each other over a toy, but it doesn't last long and several times a day I just run to her and hug her for no reason. I like to sit on her lap if she's reading a book and she will show me the pictures and I really like to climb in bed and snuggle if I wake up first in the morning or at nap time. We are best friends!

I love to color with crayons, take care of my babies, pushing them around in my toy stroller, put on mommy's lipstick when I can find it in the bathroom, and wear sister's jewelry whenever I can find it. I love to wear tutus, dress up shoes, and hats around the house all day! I've already got my own idea of style and know what I want to wear!


I make HUGE messes, but I also am really good at cleaning up after myself! I like to dump my food all over the floor while I eat, but I will scrub the floor with a wipe afterwards and pick up food to throw in the garbage. I like to take all the toys out of the toy box, but I also put them back very nicely. And my favorite chore is helping mommy with the laundry. I help her put the clothes in the laundry basket, stick them in the washer, move them to the dryer, push the buttons, and even help 'fold' washcloths!

I am a good little listener! I will obey whatever sister or mommy and daddy tell me to do, even if it's sitting on the time out step when I make bad choices. I love to fold my hands together, bow my head, and say 'all done' instead of 'amen' when we pray and sometimes I make daddy add to his prayer 3 or 4 times at dinner because I say 'more pray!' when he's done!

Despite how busy I am, I always have time for loves and am a little snuggle bug! I will take a break from running around just to climb up on mommy's lap and snuggle on her for a few minutes. I'll pause my playing out of the blue to just come give kisses and a hug real quick and then go back to whatever I'm doing. And I love to run with my arms up yelling 'Mommy!' or 'Daddy!' and then gives loves, patting them on the back and hugging for a few seconds before I'm off again!

Anyway, that's just a little about me right now! Hope you enjoyed hearing what I've been up to! Talk to you again soon!
Love,
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment