Friday, July 8, 2011

Sophie- 9 Months Old!


I'm 9 months old! I just got my first 2 teeth this week, in the front on the bottom, I'm a pro at sitting up alone and I am scooting all over the place on my tummy now! I like to call 'mama' and 'dada' and I am starting to babble all other sorts of sounds and words now.


When I'm eating I say 'mo' if I want more food and I like to pick up and feed myself all kinds of things like cheese, cereal, peas, carrots, banana, etc. I am eating all kinds of yummy foods now, drinking water or mommy's milk out of a sippy cup, and just started trying yogurt and cheese! I sure love to snack!


I am happy all the time and love laughing at my sister and grabbing her toys! I also LOVE to dance, whenever I hear music I start rocking out from side to side, clapping my hands, and laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment