Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Getting close...

It's hard to believe that Sophia Grace will be here so soon now- in less than a month! I'm now going in for check-ups every week and we have the C-Section scheduled for October 14th at 12:30. We'll see if she waits that long though!
Every time they check me, they are surprised at how big she is already and say "She's going to be a big girl!"... since Chloe was 10 days early and weighed 8 pounds it must run in the family!
At my appointment today, they did a quick ultrasound and pointed out that she is already having breath movements! I could see her little chest going in and out as she practiced breathing in there! They also pointed out what looked like little fish hooks off the back of her neck... it was hair! I can't wait to meet her, hold her, and kiss her! It's crazy to feel so much love for someone I haven't met yet, but so exciting!
Chloe is getting more and more excited to meet her too! She kisses and hugs my tummy every day and talks to her and tells everyone around "Baby sister Sophie... growin' in mama tum tum! Love her sooooo much! So 'cited!" Yesterday she picked out a stuffed animal and we wrapped it for Baby Sophie's 'birthday present' to take to the hospital. It's so cute to see the sisterly love already growing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment