Monday, September 13, 2010

Sophia's Baby Shower!

My incredible friends from church surprised me with a beautiful baby shower brunch! Jenny made a scrumptious meal for us to enjoy at her house and made adorable favors and Diane provided the beautiful flowers for our table! I was so blessed by the laughter, prayer over me and Sophia, and the lovely gifts! It was a very special and memorable morning!
I was so surprised!

Our beautiful table...

Chloe, Mia, and Gracie- Little Buddies!

Big Buddies: Dana and Gracie, Lory, Marci, Jenny, Christina and Eliana, me with Chloe and Sophia, and Diane was taking the picture! :)

Delicious breakfast quiche...
Lemon curd for our warm, homemade scones...

Our beautiful favors!
Tasty little Petit Fours!

Yummy cookies...
Fresh whipped cream for all our juicy fruit!
What a party! Thank you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment