Thursday, August 11, 2011

Chloe May- 3 Years Old!

I am 3 years old today! I love being a big girl! I am starting Rainbows class on Wednesday nights at church next week and looking forward to earning little badges to put on my official Rainbow vest. Daddy gets to be my teacher and my friends are coming too! On Wednsday mornings I get to go to ballet class and I love dancing with my friends and practicing at home every day.

Chloe chose this picture as her favorite because, "I really have a princess smile!"
 I like to 'do school' with Mommy and work on little worksheets and flashcards. I am learning to color in the lines and trace things. I am really good at pretending; I like to play with my dolls and animals and make them have adventures with me. I also like to read books for an hour at a time!
Chloe- 3 years, Sophie- 10 months
I love my Sophie so much and like to feed her puffs, make her laugh, and hold her hand the car. I love my family; snuggling, reading books together, and giving and getting lots hugs and kisses.

Typical Chloe smile... love those twinkling eyes!
I still take naps most days and am learning to try new foods at dinner, I can almost ride my tricycle all by myself, I love to help Mommy cook, and I help Daddy fix things around the house with my little toolbox.
The other day, Daddy said, "Chloe, you are growing up too fast." I held his cheeks and said, "Ok Daddy, I will take longest as I can."

No comments:

Post a Comment